- What are cookies?
- Disabling cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (consult the help section of your browser for information on how to do this). Please note that doing so may affect the functions of this website and other websites that you visit.
- The cookies we set
Below is a list of the cookies that our website uses. We have listed them by name, followed by the category that they fall into according to the cookie categories defined by the UK International Chamber of Commerce Cookie Guide.
- _stid (targeting/advertising): This is used to provide the service that allows you to share content from our website via social networks.
- _ga (performance): This is a cookie set by Google Analytics in order to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for its analytics service (for more information, see “Third-party cookies” below).
- _gat (performance): This is another cookie set by Google Analytics, and is designed to limit the collection of data on websites experiencing high volumes of traffic.
- _gid (performance): This is another cookie set by Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish between different users.
- Third-party cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, a website analysis provider, to help us understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, so that we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics website.
- Our website also uses social media buttons and/or plug-ins, which allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the social media sites with links on our website (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+) will set cookies through our website. These may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
This policy is kept under regular review. This policy was last reviewed on 23 May 2018.